A good website has no session time limit and is
accessible to people with disabilities. An assistive technology, user
A good sitemap (s)
A Good Menu? (i)
Describe a good website?
good site on the web or
www, is designed to provide
good information to
a specific audience.
A good web site is always about
what the customer wants and is never simply about
what a website owner wants. Every
SEO website is
a good example of
what a website is really for,
usable information! A simple website fact:
Websites that get good results are not
Written by: E. Marie Robertson
How to design a good website
College of Letters & Science at the University
of California, Berkeley
What is a good business website?
important design features above, every
good business website must include:
[ Content ]
Should you find our
website example useful and wish to
link to this web page, simply
copy and paste the following link text onto any of your site's pages:
html">A good website example?</a>
l Web site terms l
A Good Site map l
A Good Menu l
If you know how to ask good
questions about websites, you'll
find good answers!
- How to find a website designer
- How to write a good page title
- How to get a profitable website
- How to find a website name?
- Good business website designer
- How to find good designers
- How to get a good seo?
- Good website questions
- Good seo questions?
- How a web site finds customers?
- How to fix website mistakes
- Explain website terms and
What W3C valid means?
What is a valid website?
- What is a good domain name?
- What makes a website user friendly?
What do customers want to find?
- What are good links?
What is a sitemap?
What is quality information?
- What is an seo website?